When describing a vehicle, attempt to supply as much information as possible that would allow the responding officers to distinguish this vehicle from the many others. Again, describe from the top down.
- License number (the most important)
- Color (two-tone, three-tone)
- Body style (two door, four door, van, pick-up truck, etc.)
- Make (Ford, Chrysler, Pontiac, Honda, etc.)
- Year (If not known, then describe newer or older)
- Any outstanding features (damage, rust, clean, dirty, antenna, bumper sticker, sunroof, vanity plate, writing on sides, etc.)