Reserve Van Services - SMART Transportation Van Services are available Monday through Thursday, between 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. This service is only available to Ferndale residents.
- Errands are limited to one per day. If more than one errand is absolutely necessary, please schedule with Barbara Turner. (Please do not ask the driver for favors!)
How to Call - Riders must call at least 2 working days in advance. You can make reservations at 248-914-2701 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. If you are wheelchair bound, please inform the office that you need the lift at the time of registration.
If you need to cancel a trip, please notify the Center as soon as possible. When you call, you will need to provide your name, phone number, address (including nearest cross streets), destination (location), appointment time, and any special directions.
Rules to Remember
- Van will not transport for medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
- The available seat belt must be worn by all passengers.
- The van cannot transport pets (except guide dogs).
- There is no smoking in the van.
- The driveway must be free of branches, debris, and obstacles for the van to provide door-to-door van service.
- The last will call of the day will be at 3:30 p.m.